We are pleased to announce the release of new cpremote , version 10.2. This version have a major platform change
What is new in cpremote 10.2?
From this version cpremote use python 3 ( currently 3.5 ) . It will install the required python version in /opt/cppython. So cpremote no longer use the default server python. Everything will be installed in with python 3. This change will a better unicode support and performance. It is recommend to upgrade to this version.
We also fixed some minor bugs too.
- Ported to python 3 for better encoding and platform support. Now cpremote install python 3.5 on /opt without using server default python and its modules
- Fixed various typo mistakes
- Fixed email address validation for new gtlds in alert management
- Added individual pid control for user backup restore
- Mysql dump backup enabled
Thank you for all our users who suggested this upgrade and features.