A new version of Danginx – Directadmin Nginx Plugin is available for download . This is a greatly improved version with some minor bug fix.
We also improved the license mechanism too . So you may need to reissue the license before upgrading to new version. You can do it from your client area https://portal.syslint.com -> My Products & Services -> Product Details -> Reissue License
What is new in Danginx version 3.0 ?
- Add custom expire time for any domain or subdomain ( See documentation from http://wiki.sysvm.com/DirectAdminNginx)
- Add custom include file for any domain or subdomain ( See documentation from http://wiki.sysvm.com/DirectAdminNginx)
- Auto detection of php.ini
- Support apache custom vritual host templates
Bug fix :
- Missing random subdomain bugs fixed
- Fixed license issue with addition of new ips.
How to Manually Upgrade ?
To upgrade to new version login to your server shell and root user and do the following commands
# wget http://portal.syslint.com/downloads/danginx.3.0.tar.gz
# tar -xvzf danginx.3.0.tar.gz
# cd danginx/